Maximizing asset performance optimizes its value.
The Asset Manager is accountable for his assets under management. His missions begins right after the closing. He oversees all the parties to put in place the strategy.
- Rental increase through renegotiations or legal means
- Decrease of the operating expenses (building related)
- Legal analysis
- Surveys on work improvements feasibility
- Follow-up on work improvements
- Rental invoicing
- Relationship with tenants
- Treasury follow-up and forecast
- Follow-up on financings
- Study on refinancing possibilities
- Follow-up of the chartered accountant
Our Investors are involved throughout the decision making process for important matters. We hand-in regular reporting so our investors can follow-up the progress.